|Phone:||(519) 326-5718 x234|
Marnie K. Setterington Goens was born and raised in the Kingsville and Leamington area. Marnie joined our firm as an associate in 2009 and became a partner in 2014. She has a general law practice with an emphasis on Corporate and Commercial transactions, Real Estate, Wills and Estates. Marnie currently lives in Kingsville with her husband and two children.
Marnie graduated with honours from the University of Western Ontario with a Bachelor of Science degree in Genetics and a Masters of Science degree in Biochemistry. Marnie completed her Bachelor of Laws degree at the University of Windsor and was called to the bar in 2005.
Marnie’s unique educational background and experience allow her to bring about creative and innovative solutions to her client’s legal needs.
Areas of Practice:
• Business Law
• Real Estate
• Wills and Estates
• Law Society of Upper Canada
• Essex Law Association
• Past Sessional Instructor, St. Clair College
• Leamington District Memorial Hospital Board Member
• Sunshine Dreams for Kids, Windsor-Essex Chapter, Past President
• Sunshine Dreams for Kids, Windsor-Essex Chapter, Past Awareness Chair
• Breast Cancer Run for the Cure, Participant
Honours and Awards:
• Bereskin and Parr Award in Industrial and Intellectual Property
• University of Western Ontario, Honours